Get Rid of Blackheads: Effective Mask With Just Two Ingredients.
Blackheads are the common skin problems caused by a small blockage in the opening of a pore. It causes small, dark spots on the skin that mainly occur on the face and nose. Blackheads are often the beginning of acne because they trap bacteria in the pores of the skin which can cause an infection…
You don’t need expensive chemicals to keep your skin healthy and glowing. All you need is this simple two-ingredient face mask to remove unsightly blackheads.
Lemon juice and egg white are the most powerful ingredients in the fight against blackheads. Lemon contains AHA’s(Alpha Hydroxy Acid) and BHA’s(Beta Hydroxy Acid) that removes the dead skin cells and helps to clear the blackheads. Lemon juice also helps in the fight against the bacteria and get rid of any excess fat from the face without causing dryness.
Egg whites are the good source of vitamins and minerals, such as selenium which stops acne outbreaks in their tracks. The protein content is also helpful for tightening of pores on the skin which prevents the acne-causing bacteria to sneak its way in there.
-1 egg white (carefully remove it from the yolk),
-1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
PREPARATION AND USE:
- Stir the egg white with a whirl to prepare a smooth mixture, and then add the lemon juice.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove any dirt and open the pores.
- Apply the mask on the face except for the eye area. If the mask gets in your eyes then quickly rinse with warm water.
- Leave the mask on for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Peel the mask from your face afterward and apply your regular face cream.